Michael A. Jorgensen,CPA
Mike is a Partner in the Warren, Ohio office of Masters & Jorgensen, Inc. He joined the firm in 1996 and has over thirty years of public accounting experience.
Mike has extensive experience in the areas of taxation, accounting and auditing. Mike provides a variety of professional services to clients in a number of industries, including, health care, manufacturing, not-for-profit and estates and trusts.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Kent State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Past Board Member, Past Treasurer, Greater Western Reserve Council Boy Scouts of America
- Past Finance Committee Member, Community Foundation of The Mahoning Valley
- Advisory Board Member, ETI Technical College
- Past Executive Board Member, Treasurer, National Packard Museum
- Past Executive Board Member, Vice President, Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Retirement Services, Inc.
- Past Board Member, Warren Rotary Club
- Past Treasurer, Member, First Presbyterian Church of Warren
- Past Board Member, President, The Shepherds’ Foundation, Inc.
- Past Board Member, President, Warren Rotary Foundation